Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Monday, October 5, 2009

The next generation...

This weekend The Noon Family came down for a visit. I was soooo excited to finally meet Baby Will (who by the way is no longer a baby, but a walking, talking little man). Dave, Joanna, Will and Baby Nooner #2, arrived on Saturday and we all had a great time. Will is an adorable, always happy, little guy who taught me a thing or two about what I need to do to truly baby proof my house. He showed me those little outlet covers are a joke, and any truly gifted son of an engineer can pull them out of a wall in a matter of 2.2 seconds.

We were most excited to introduce the boys to each other. Joanna and I are convinced that they will be best of friends just like their daddies. Of course, in true Joanna fashion (this girl has more creativity in her pinky than I have in my entire body), she bought the boys matching shirts that show they are truly "the next generation" of buddies. The shenanigans have already begun, as both the boys decided to pee all over their sheets last night and then wake up extra early and extra fussy. Oh boy are we in for it with these two...



1 comment:

  1. That was so nice of Joanna to get those t-shirts and I hope they do become good buddies as they grow up. Also thank you guys for coming to visit little Connor you made the weekend very special. Will is so cute and I can not believe how big he is, he is going to be just like his Daddy.
    Love
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete